Thursday 28 March 2013

Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs.

Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.

Dale Carnegie, named after that famous hall, wasn't he? (Yes, I know I made that joke before but some are worth repeating. No?)
No job too small
I have a list as long as my arm of small jobs that need doing - those small jobs that you leave when you've got more important things to do and then they pile up and threaten to engulf.

Such SILLY jobs, but it always amazes me how much time they take...arranging insurance for the horses...finding a mislaid document for the financial bods...sorting out airport parking for the wedding trip...organising a stair gate for the dog...trying to remember all the other small jobs that need doing...

It SHOULD be satisfying rampaging my way through that list. Somehow, it isn't.

What I need is a Personal Assistant.


Or a wife...

No comments:

Post a Comment