Friday 7 December 2012

Like a kick in the butt, the force of events wakes slumberous talents.

I'm not sure who Edward Hoagland is - let me check - an American author best known for his nature and travel writing...but I bet he wasn't referring to the same sort of kick in the butt that I received earlier this morning.



It was my own silly fault for getting between two geldings arguing about hay in the field. I only worked out which one got me by the size of the hoofprint on my backside!

The dimensions of a dinner plate...

Spot!


To be completely honest, it didn't actually hurt that much but I'm hoping for an impressive bruise.

My slumberous talents were certainly wakened.

Now I must use them to carry on with the rewrite!


Half way there, page wise, but I'm getting to the part where the storyline needs a rethink...


2 comments: