Wednesday 11 April 2012

You may have a heart of gold -- but so does a hard-boiled egg.




...Remember, people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions.

Somebody said this. I think he may have been called Arthur Unknown.

Yep, good intentions simply aren't enough. Didn't you realise...?

image by Thomas Hawk from Flickr
 There are some days I wake up and though the spirit is (nearly) always willing, the flesh is weak. Like today. What to do? Take actions.

I'm wondering if making a decision to spend part of the day resting counts as an action? I think it does. It's easy to get confused between taking an action which will support your well-being and simply being lazy. As long as you can see the difference...

In the meantime, how bizarre is this? I had started writing this blog and my boy Tim e-mailed me this video:


It makes good watching, in the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment