Monday 23 April 2012

On Monday, when the sun is hot, I wonder to myself a lot:

 Now is it true, or is it not, that what is which and which is what?

Lies, all lies. For A.A. Hodge it might be true, but not for me. For A.A. Milne, who actually wrote those words, even though ThinkExist said it was A.A. Hodge, it might be true, but not for me.

One, the sun's not hot. Two, I haven't been wondering to myself a lot. But it IS Monday.

I like Mondays.

I don't hate you, Monday.

I'm rarin' to go.


It's not like that for me. The thing is, I love my job. (No, that's NOT the same as saying I haven't got a life.)

You could say I'm one of the lucky ones but loads of people would HATE what I do - so it can't be the job itself.

All a question of attitude, I suppose. I'm wondering to myself a lot now...(you'll be pleased to know.)

Would I love Mondays as much if I worked down a salt mine?

I suspect not.

No comments:

Post a Comment