Friday 27 April 2012

Goldfish don't bounce

...but I do!

(Am I the only person in the entire universe never to have watched a single episode of The Simpsons?)


Possibly - apart from a few members of the Kombai Tribe in the dense jungles of West Papua, New Guinea.

Me yesterday - moaning about the lack of efficacy of echinacea, garlic and Vitamin C in warding off The Common Cold.

Me today - back to full health. Better than full health. Apologies to all herbal supplements everywhere.

Me today, Part 2 - swamped with work. Hence, the lateness of this blog. At least five hours later than normal.

Bouncing back.


I think that when I get ill, I make things so much worse by getting annoyed about it. I feel I haven't TIME to be ill - I have so much I want to get done, so much energy that needs channelling.

I reckon that accounted for about 75% of my malaise yesterday - the struggling against being ill.

Well, I'm better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment