Thursday 5 April 2012

A woman on a mission is far different from a drone on a deadline

Today, I'm a woman on a mission - in deadline heaven. I say heaven rather than hell because it makes me feel better.

The very, VERY tight deadlines, by the way, are not because I left something until the last minute. They are OTHER people's deadlines...

...but I said, all blithely...'Oh yes, OF COURSE I can get three weeks work done in less than a day!' - so there's very little point in moaning about it. All I can do is get on with it, with a smile on my face.

Here's a handy hint for people with deadlines who are finding the smiling against the odds aspect tricky:


Doug Savage, I love you! Where would I be without your wonderful cartoons? Certainly a little further behind with my deadlines...


No comments:

Post a Comment