Saturday 14 April 2012

I am prepared to run the marathon.

Whether the marathon is prepared for the great ordeal of having me run it is another matter.

Winston Churchill said (something very remotely like) this - sorry Mr. Churchill. No offence.


I don't have a fear of failure because I haven't Great Expectations - except that I WILL finish. Too much money for a very good cause rests on me completing every one of those 26.2 miles.

Tomorrow. In Brighton.

Here's my page. People have been so very, very generous. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I WILL reach my target. I know I will.

http://www.justgiving.com/Caroline-Coxon

Rainbow striped leg-warmers - check.

Crazy Alice band - check


Bhopal Medical Appeal running vest - check


(Do you think I should shave under my arms?)

How can I POSSIBLY fail? The only failure for me will be if I stop smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment