I'm saying that to remind me more than anyone else. (Of course, people outside the UK will be thinking 'Uh?')
These Monday Bank Holidays play havoc with my brain. My brain says 'First day of the working week = Monday.'
Then I forget to put the dustbin out.
|Tuesday's child is full of grace|
Now I'm wondering on which day of the week I was born...
Two seconds later, thanks Mr. Google for pointing me to A day of the week calculator
I was, in fact, born on a Monday. Therefore I am fair of face.
|Monday's Child by Anji Johnston|
- Monday's child is fair of face
- Tuesday's child is full of grace,
- Wednesday's child is full of woe,
- Thursday's child has far to go,
- Friday's child is loving and giving,
- Saturday's child works hard for a living,
- But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
- Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.
- I'm trying to decide which is the best day...and wondering what on earth was so wrong with a Wednesday.
- That's before I remember it's Tuesday and that I haven't yet put the dustbin out...