Wednesday 9 May 2012

A meeting moves at the speed of the slowest mind in the room.

(In other words, all but one participant will be bored, all but one mind underused.)

It's no coincidence that Dale Dauten's blog is called The Corporate Curmudgeon, is it?

Yes, I'm going to a meeting today!


I lead such a solitary little life working away at my own desk that today, going ALL THE WAY TO BALCOMBE (15 miles away) to meet with the guys from Chapman Creative seems like a Big Adventure.

I'm going to put on my best meeting clothes (anything that doesn't include filthy jodphurs)


 I'm going to look for my briefcase...


(I think that'll make a better impression than the disposable one)

...and off I go!

I hope I won't be bored. I hope my mind won't be underused.




No comments:

Post a Comment