The mention of Rip Van Winkle at least gives me the excuse to feature a beautiful illustration by Arthur Rackham (1905)
|Hanging the moon and stars|
Back to wishes and purposes.
I have lots of wishes. Too many to list, but here are a few. (It's quite embarrassing what comes first to my mind when it could be 'world peace' or 'an end to poverty'...)
1. I wish one of my feature length screenplays would be made into a film.
2. I wish one of my novels would be published
3. I wish everyone in my family could be happy, healthy and fulfilled (that's a bit more worthy!)
4. I wish we could live in France one day, by magic, without the hassle of selling up and moving
5. I wish I didn't need sleep so I could get more done.
6. I wish I wasn't so much of a worrier.
|'If wishes were wings, this dream would fly' by King Barbarossa|
What a small, small mind I have (mostly). I wish I had more inspiring wishes! Bigger dreams.An over-arching purpose.
Wishes, purpose? Purpose, wishes? Chicken, egg. Egg, chicken.