Friday 4 May 2012

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony



 Mahatma Gandhi said this.




(When I first looked at this picture, I thought there was a little dog standing beside him...I am such a nincompoop sometimes! And/or I should have gone to Specsavers.)





Anyway - I do try to spread happiness. This is purely a selfish act on my part because if I can see that I've made someone less miserable then it makes ME happier too (just so nobody thinks I'm vying for beatification.)

People very often look so glum.


 N.B. This IS a dog. Not a boot scraper.

My boy Tim made me laugh, inadvertently, the other day. When I ride, I sometimes wear a body-protector. This is to prevent my spine from being crushed into a mangled heap when I'm thrown off at high speed.


I was tickled pink when Tim said (in all seriousness) 'Is that for when you get thrown off in a lake?'

Okay, I admit it. It DOES look like a buoyancy aid...

Telling that story has generated so many smiles today.

Be banished, glum faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment