Tuesday 6 September 2011

The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain.

Longfellow...


See, he has a beard so he's bound to say intelligent things - and anyone with a horse on their stamp is absolutely okay by me.

We have the tail end of a hurricane today - 40 mile per hour winds and slashing rain. Nothing compared to what so many have had to endure - so let it rain and let the wind blow.

 I should adopt this laissez-faire philosophy in all areas of my life.

Here I am at the moment at a sort of crossroads...













...battling to bring some sort of order to my life. The more I struggle the more confused I become and the more confused I become the harder I battle, the more lists I write entitled What To Do Next and they don't seem to help at all.

So, how about this? -  'The best thing one can do when confused is be confused.'

Today, I'm officially shutting down my thought processes. They need a holiday.

N.B. This is not a picture of me at circuit training. My hair is much curlier.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck figuring it out. Longfellow was a smart fellow! I need to listen to him as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brianne. Good luck to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you =) I always enjoy your posts; they're full of just enough wit and profundity. They may not typically be long, but they have enough content to show your creativity and writing skills.

    ReplyDelete