Sunday 31 July 2011

“We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.”

I'm trying, I'm really trying but my right foot is SO painful...

Kenji Miyazawa, who said that stuff about pain, was a Japanese poet and author of children's literature in the early Shōwa period of Japan. He was also known as a devout Buddhist, vegetarian and social activist.

But not a road runner.



I'm not by any means a coward. I keep going and I keep going. I've been embracing my pain AND I've been burning it as fuel for my journey. SO THERE Kenji Miyazawa!

My body is NOT co-operating. My policy of ignoring the pain in the belief that it'll simply give up and go away isn't working.

I'm seriously fed up.

(Note how I phrased that very politely)


Speak again tomorrow when I'm sure I'll have recovered my equanimity.

MAYBE...

No comments:

Post a Comment