Friday 1 July 2011

There are two seasons in Scotland - Winter and July.

I love Billy Connolly!









That was the best quote I could find about July. And what a fine quote it is too!

We once went to see Billy Connolly live. He was alone on the stage for about two hours, just him, a stool and a bottle of water. No fancy effects, no new-fangled large screens.

You know that expression 'to split your sides laughing'? Well, I nearly did.

Genius.













Comedy is tricky. I say this having read the reviews of 'Give And Get Pie' - my James Bond parody, results announced today. People either loved it or hated it. It simply depended on whether or not they enjoyed puns.

Many of the scripts in the contest consisted simply of...toilet humour. People either loved them or hated them.

I'll let you guess which side I fell on.
Here are some clues.
I am over 8 years old.
I am female.

No comments:

Post a Comment