Monday 18 July 2011

Only a weak mind seeks ultimate answers

Who is this Agnes Thornton woman?

(I do TRY to credit people properly.)

Possibly HRH Prince Charles's 22-Great Grandmother. Possibly the sister of someone who signed the Declaration of Independence. Oh, and she's on Facebook.












SHE'S not on Facebook. She is The Unknown Woman painted by Ivan Kramskoy. I won't get started on 'Who is Ivan Kramskoy?' because I haven't got all day. I expect he's on Facebook too. Most people are.

ANYWAY - I am the proud possessor of a weak mind. Obviously.












I spent a lot of the weekend trying to write more of my screenplay.

I simply COULDN'T THINK WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT...

I was seeking ultimate answers. Today I'm training my mind to be strong.








It's FAR more strenuous than training my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment