Tuesday 5 July 2011

We drink one another's health and spoil our own.

Jerome K Jerome.

He of 'Three Men In A Boat'












And a fine moustache but no beard.














Yesterday, I sensed a turning point in my attitude to dealing with stress. I blame Tara. (Tara the fitness instructor, not Tara with the halls - 'The harp that once through Tara's halls') I don't think Tara has either a harp or more than one hall leading from her front door, but I might be wrong.

Battling with recalcitrant words, as so often happens to me, made my head feel as though it might explode at any minute. The sun was past the yard-arm...so...

Normally I would have thought...











...no, not grapes, but 'Dry white wine. That'll do the trick!'

But I didn't. I found myself thinking 'What I really need is a jolly good run. How fortunate that tonight is running club!'















Heeeeelp! This is getting serious...

No comments:

Post a Comment