Tuesday 26 July 2011

“Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is...

...I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the drug store, but that's just peanuts to space.”

Douglas Adams. Oh, how I love 'The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy' - the original, radio version most of all.











However, the reference to space is nothing so intellectual as commemorating the final space shuttle mission. In fact, it's quite a feat to produce a blog at all.

It's to do with the state of my head. Spaced out.









Too many pain-killers yesterday. I think.

Either that or someone has stuffed porridge up my nostrils and into my brain while I was sleeping.









I'm rather hoping it's as a result of the former.

The latter would just be TOO weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment