Sunday 24 July 2011

“No guest is so welcome in a friend's house that he will not become a nuisance after three days”

Titus Maccius Plautus...yes, I tend to agree with you.(Not that I want to discourage anyone from visiting, you understand.)












We just had visitors.
They came for dinner and stayed overnight, then left after breakfast.
It was lovely!

The trouble with me is I'm such a light-weight. I'm often in bed at 9 o'clock or sometimes as late as 10 if I'm feeling daring.













I get tired and when I'm tired, things get all out of proportion. With visitors and visiting other people's houses it's that balance between being polite and self-preservation!

Yesterday, I had a sleep in the afternoon and didn't go to bed until 11.45.








I survived! I feel kind of pathetic to admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment