Thursday 23 June 2011

To be successful you have to be lucky, or a little mad, or very talented, or find yourself in a rapid growth field.

Edward de Bono said that - the lateral thinking chappie.

And he doesn't even have a beard!

Gosh, I don't even know where to start with all that about success.

To be successful...what does that mean? For me, it changes all the time. At the moment, it means securing the services of a literary agent, so I can concentrate on writing and not dessicate my being in soul-destroying efforts to promote my work.

Even that's a paradox, because I have to promote my work to the literary agents!

I know I'm lucky.

I know I'm at least a little mad.














Very talented? I couldn't possibly judge.

Finding myself in a rapid growth field? Hardly.

Edward de Bono also said this:

If you never change your mind, why have one?

Now, THAT I can relate to!

No comments:

Post a Comment