Friday 24 June 2011

The first signs of madness?















Cue hysterical laughter (another sign of madness)

The thing is, I talk to myself most of the time. I mean OUT LOUD when there's no-one else in the house.


















But - I'm NOT talking to myself, actually. So far, this morning I've had lots of conversations with Roly.













A bit more worrying is the lengthy chat I had with the courgettes in the vegetable garden. I thought it only polite to apologise for ripping them cruelly from their birthplace.

Then there was my computer keyboard. (It needed to know it was very dusty)

And the curtains in my bedroom. (Congratulations for opening so smoothly)

If you don't hear from me again, I'm probably engaged in dialogue with the lunatic fringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment