Tuesday 7 June 2011

Curses! Foiled again...

I was just about to write a jolly blog telling everyone the glad news that my power supply just arrived.

(When I say MY power supply, I mean the power supply for my netbook although one for me myself would be a very fine idea, the way I'm feeling at the moment...)

Whoopee! I plugged it in (not attached to the netbook) It went bang. The netbook still doesn't work.

Yep...curses! Foiled again.

However, when looking for the Dick Dastardly image, I came across a Biblical Curse Generator which gave me...ooh, seconds of harmless fun.

Here is my curse, addressed to electronic gadgets everywhere:

"Thou shalt be trampled by a herd of stampeding pigs, O ye lying Girgashites!"



Here is the link, should you feel the need for your own cursing:

http://old.shipoffools.com/curses/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment