Friday 16 December 2011

People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.

Who IS Zig Ziglar?

Let me find out, to save you the trouble.

He's an American author, salesman, and motivational speaker. His real first name is Hilary so calling himself Zig was a smart move. He wrote 'Success For Dummies.' I must take it to my next seminar...(not)


The last couple of days, I've been successful. Have I earned millions of pounds? Won the Nobel Prize for Writing Travel Brochures? Climbed up Mount Everest backwards? Discovered a cure for terminal hiccups?

None of these.

I've been working like a demon. A new area of copy-writing for me.Very tight deadlines. It could have been stressful. It could have made me fraught. It could have made me unhappy.

It didn't. I've been having too much fun.

When working and having fun are the same thing, I consider that to be an OUTSTANDING...


It's a great feeling to wake up excited about the working day ahead. Don't I just make you SICK?

Sorry...

I don't suppose it'll last.

No comments:

Post a Comment