Thursday 8 August 2013

Holiday Blog: To move, to breathe, to fly, to float,

To gain all while you give, 
To roam the roads of lands remote, 

Hans Christian Andersen
Today, my birthday, is going to be one special day, one special and very long day. My birthday is going to be, by my calculations, THIRTY FOUR HOURS LONG!

We are flying ten hours to Vancouver, then driving to Whistler, to see my son Laurie and his beautiful girlfriend, Irene - and meet Irene's mum, Serena, over from Perth, Australia and...

experience the magical moment of seeing our grandbaby, Matilda Asa, for the very first time.


I am utterly blessed.

Note to my blogees (Is that a word? I just made it up, if it's not): I WILL be blogging. It won't be about writing, I'm guessing, and will have the usual iPad annoyances of formatting and image paucity. Normal service will be resumed on August 22nd when I get home.




No comments:

Post a Comment