Monday 16 May 2011

People who don't know how to keep themselves healthy ought to have the decency to get themselves buried, and not waste time about it.

My hirsute man of the day is...

Henrik Ibsen!














I was looking for quotes about being fit and healthy because this is my Obsession Of The Week...

Keeping fit is quite boring as subjects go, for other people to read about so, Pah! I'm going to treat it with a healthy disregard.

I have to inform you that Alfie is too fat. Where he finds enough grass to become fat is anyone's guess because the field looks like an arid desert.

Alfie is on a keep-fit regime. I make him trot up long hills and he has to wear a grazing mask which is like a flowerpot made of webbing.

It has made him very mournful, like Eeyore. He gazes balefully at all passers-by until someone takes pity on him and removes the mask so he can then gorge himself on non-existent blades of grass.


I won't be using one on myself. I'm not fat. Not all over, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment