Friday 20 May 2011

Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt

 
I was looking for some words of wisdom about planning...

The thing is, I'm actually DOING SOME. Planning that is.

I'm planning out my latest Screenplay That Must Be Nameless (because it's in Round Two of a contest where the submissions should be anonymous)

This is a new departure for me. I usually write and write and write until I've finished. Perhaps this is why none of my feature length screenplays have ever been made into films?

Anyway, most of the Words of Wisdom were nausea-inducing...

 ...but I rather liked the thoughts of Sun Tzu, Chinese General and Author, 500 BC.

My plans ARE dark and impenetratable...even to me. And impenetratable isn't even a word! It should be impenetrable...Sun Tzu didn't make such good use of Google Translate, did he?

Watch out for thunderbolts.

No comments:

Post a Comment