Monday 25 February 2013

Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all is a form of planning.

Good ole Gloria Steinem. (Tsk tsk, now I'll have to see who she is, exactly. I just CAN'T do it - quote from someone I don't know anything about, except I have heard her name.)


Jewish-American feminist icon, journalist and women's rights advocate. Well, that'll do for me.

My dreams are back. Hooray. They've been submerged under a pile of rubbish (that's the polite version) for the last couple of weeks.



Peter The Glass Half Empty Man always says to me that dreams are unrealistic, that people who follow dreams are delusional, that if I dream I'll only be disappointed. 


I think he should listen to Gloria Steinem.

Or me.




No comments:

Post a Comment