Monday 11 February 2013

There is one topic peremptorily forbidden to all well-bred, to all rational mortals, namely, their distempers.

If you have not slept, or if you have slept, or if you have headache, or sciatica, or leprosy, or thunder-stroke, I beseech you, by all angels, to hold your peace, and not pollute the morning.

I take your point, Ralph Waldo Emerson

But I DO have a terrible headache...


Also self-inflicted. This time by NOT drinking any alcohol or caffeine or eating any dairy products (the first two since Friday night, the last since yesterday lunchtime) and instead partaking of organic fruit juices, brown rice and herbal teas.

Vitality diet? Yeah right.

The good news: I finished 'The Last Assassin' and sent it off to the producer. Apparently 'everyone loved it' and there's a shoot date planned for March 23rd. Here's the provisional poster:


In the meantime...mind if I just go and lie down?


No comments:

Post a Comment