Wednesday 6 April 2011

On a roll, in the zone, call it what you will...

Whatever you like to call it, the last couple of days I've been there.












Let me tell you, there was nothing magical about getting there.  I have a rose-tinted airy-fairy dream that I'll be carried there, to this sacred place where WRITING IS EASY, on a cloud of inspiration.

The last two days has been by dint of sheer hard work and persistence. You WILL write a whole chapter before lunch. You WILL write in the evening no matter that you've been busy since 6.30 a.m. and are completely exhausted. You WON'T get distracted by other things however appealing.

And it has worked. It IS possible to put yourself in the zone.



If I can do it, ANYONE can.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for getting in! I wish you stay there!

    I've been there once...

    ReplyDelete