Monday 4 April 2011

A bee is never as busy as it seems; it's just that it can't buzz any slower.





 But today, I AM as busy as I seem.





 The above was written at about 5.30 a.m. when I was already awake and thinking...I have SUCH a lot to do today...and that thought was tinged with...I don't know...a mixture of panic and self-pity.

Five hours later and I'm  telling myself off very firmly for being such a snivelling light-weight.

I am the luckiest person in the world (and I NEVER exaggerate, as you know!)

I have LOADS of work and that work is writing. I can do it from my home, my dog lying at my feet, the sound of birdsong from the garden to cheer me. I get PAID to do much of it.

So why don't I just SHUT UP and get on with it?



YEAH! It's YOU I'm talking to, Caroline Coxon.


No comments:

Post a Comment