Wednesday 27 April 2011

I. Have. Finished!


 THE NOVEL

WAHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

What a wonderful feeling that was at 11 o'clock last night to write the last line!I cannot TELL you how great it felt. I can't tell you, either, how well I slept and how exhilarating  it was to wake up this morning and KNOW...

If you're a writer, I don't need to tell you anyway.


By the way, SO FAR no post-natal depression...this could be because of:




A whopping enormous elephant-sized fly...

I have TODAY to write the first ten pages of a feature length screenplay for a contest. (My logline made it through to Round Two)

The deadline is midnight April 30th but I'm taking Pete away for a mystery birthday holiday. We leave 8 a.m. tomorrow morning...

I haven't even thought about this screenplay. I mean REALLY, I haven't even thought about it.

It could be the best thing I ever wrote...

3 comments: