Monday 11 April 2011

The British have a remarkable talent for keeping calm, even when there is no crisis.

Well, hooray for the British!


I'm thinking I must have too much of the Irish blood coursing in my veins.

I was in a Monday Morning Panic at 5 a.m. thinking I should get up and start work IMMEDIATELY, that I shouldn't exercise Alfie because I had no time and oh no, how am I possibly going to fit in getting along to the Post Office to post off Laurie's visa application?

So - I got up at my usual time (6.30) AND exercised Alfie AND went to the Post Office AND am confident I will get all my work done because really, I'm creating my own crises where there are none.

5 a.m. on a Monday should be BANNED for being DISOBEDIENT and BAD or perhaps it's just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment