Tuesday 19 April 2011

Hollow Laughter from Caroline Coxon


See, I'm good at promoting other people's work - but that isn't what the hollow laughter is about.

At the end of a day battling with words (and winning) I received an e-mail...

The title was Ready to get that novel written? (Has someone been SPYING on me?)

Oh, if ONLY I had realised that novel writing could be so easy.

Did you know that:

With StoryMill 4, you can take your idea for and turn it into that novel you know is within, but just needs a little help getting onto the page?

You can take your idea for and turn it into that novel? What by using a software program advertised by people who can't even string a coherent sentence together, you mean?

Ready to get started on your project? Order StoryMill 4 for only $44.95.

I THINK NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment