Wednesday 22 December 2010

All things are possible except skiing through a revolving door.

...but I might try it when we get to Whistler, depending on how many glühweins I've consumed at the time.

I know you've all been worrying yourselves silly about my tooth. Bottom Far Left Molar would  like to inform you that he is feeling good. Thoroughly replete. And proud of the fact that he is the only bottom far left molar in the universe with root canals that join together then separate again causing consternation and excitement for the dentist.

Murphy's Law... (an insult to Murphy, a sadly departed horse friend, because he was SO reliable, except when encountering flappy plastic bags in hedges!)...there wasn't a cloud in the sky this morning. The moon was full, shining at 7 o'clock this morning, The world was beautiful. Stunningly beautiful.

And I didn't have my camera with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment