Monday 4 March 2013

When people are mean, it is really because they are just unhappy


This is really the only reason people are ever mean--they have something hurting inside of them, a claw of unhappiness scratching at their hearts, and it hurts them so much that sometimes they have to push it right out of their mouths to scratch someone else, just to give themselves a rest, a moment of relief.

A slighly adapted quote from Laura Moriarty.


This is me trying to put a compassionate spin on some people's meanness - towards me. Today, I'm not talking about sloppy use of figurative language. As I said yesterday, I'm glad I live in my world and not theirs.

It's still hard always to remain unscathed, being the one these unhappy souls choose to scratch. It makes me cry sometimes. And sometimes it makes me feel like this: (Scuse the language)

By Rob Stears

 I'm trying to work out which is the best response. I think I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment