Friday 19 August 2011

Could do better...









I don't think I've changed much since my school days, really. I'm wondering what my teachers might say about me now. I don't think it would be much different.

I certainly wouldn't get favourable remarks for I.T. which didn't even EXIST when I was at school. Believe me, I have TRIED to make the scans of my reports larger so you can actually read them.

Me at 11..."Caroline's immature attitude is still affecting her performance."





(I was ELEVEN for goodness' sake! Aren't you allowed to be immature when you're eleven?)









Religious Knowledge: "She can do much better than this."
An immature heathen then?

Geography: "Caroline works with intelligence if not always with neatness."
A reasonably bright, untidy, immature heathen.

English: "Caroline's work is always interesting. Lively and original work."
Well, you can see which subject I put my heart and soul into...

Form teacher's report at 17: "She can be a helpful and cooperative member of the form but must learn to accept constructive criticism graciously."







Not accept constructive criticism graciously? Moi?







P.S Writing screenplay update: "Could do better."

No comments:

Post a Comment