Wednesday 29 June 2011

Hi-ho Silver moments!

"Hi-ho, Alfie!" doesn't have quite the same ring to it somehow, but he does have a jolly good rear.

By rear, I mean that dangerous sudden vertical lifting of the front legs thing, but Alfie does have a very nice bottom as well. (I had to say that in case he's logged on)















Surprised passer-by: "Who was that masked man anyway?"

Tonto: "Kemo Sabe."

Surprised passer-by:" Uh? You what?"

Anyway, this morning Alfie reared in excitement, just like that, as we were coming round towards a jump during my lesson.

What I usually do is panic and pull him back sharply. (I can't think why! Perhaps it's because I value my life in a strange and rather pathetic way?)

Today, I thought "Right, if you want to do that you can (insert expletive of choice) well DO that, but afterwards you are going to jump this double."

So he did. We did.









Today is going to be a GOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment