Monday 5 August 2013

Creative Writing: How to find inspiration #37b

Soooooooo...tonight is my second creative writing class. Remember the homework?

I do. Hidden. No, I haven't hidden my homework. That's the subject. And it has been. Hidden. As hidden as a very hidden thing in Hiddenville.


I have been searching for inspiration like Sir Galahad on the quest for the Holy Grail...

By Alice Popkorn
 only with less success. And no maidens in distress. Except for me.

This morning, I decided to give up, slink into class and make myself as small as possible so Roddy might not notice I was there.

Half and hour later,  inspiration came while waiting at traffic lights, not thinking about anything in particular.

Creative Writing: How to find inspiration #37b: Stop looking for it.

DAMN YOU, INSPIRATION!

Now I'm going to have to write something.

No comments:

Post a Comment